- ATX with 12" DD coil
- Land headphones
- Soft storage/travel case
- Garrett Detector Sling
- AA alkaline and rechargeable batteries
- Battery charger
- 20" Deepseeker Mono Searchcoil
- Military-grade Garrett hard case
Key Technology and Features (ATX)
- ADJUSTABLE THRESHOLD: Allows the user to manually adjust the audio threshold (constant background sound) to better hear targets.
- ALL-METAL MODE: True All-Metal mode offers deepest detection depth and sensitivity on the smallest nuggets.
- IRON CHECK (ATX ONLY): Allows the operator to audibly identify iron targets when using a DD searchcoil.
- ALL TERRAIN: Designed for use in wet, humid and dusty environments. Weatherproof housing can be immersed in water to 10-foot (3m) depth.
- FAST TRACK™ GROUND BALANCE: Automatic feature that allows user to quickly ground balance the detector in mineralized soil conditions.
- GROUND TRACK (AUTOMATIC): Detector engineered with technology to continuously measure ground mineralization and automatically adjust itself for optimum performance. (Four track speeds on ATX)
- MULTI-FREQUENCY (PULSE INDUCTION): Detector that divides its power into multiple frequencies to overcome the effects of mineralized soil and saltwater content. Discrimination and Target ID capabilities are limited.
- ELECTRONIC PINPOINTING: This Non-Motion All-Metal Mode is used to precisely locate a detected target's location in the ground.
- Maximum Detection on all targets at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another.
- Advanced Ground Balance: has wide range to ground balance from heavily mineralized ground (ironstone) to saltwater without switching to special modes.
- Exclusive Design DD Searchcoil: enhances detection of small items without having to slow down the scanning speed of the coil.
- Motion and Non-Motion Modes: provides optimum performance based on your hunting preference and conditions.
- Fully Collapsible: the ATX can be operated with its stem fully extended, fully collapsed, or anywhere in between.
Circuit Type : Advanced Pulse Induction
Discrimination : Adjustable, 25 settings
Search Modes : 2: Motion and Non-Motion
Ground Balance Range : From ferrous ground (ironstone) to saltwater
Audio Threshold : YES, Adjustable
Detection Frequency : 730 pulses per second, adjustable
Submersion Depth : 10 feet (3m)
Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments : 13
Electronic Pinpointing : YES
Quick Iron Check : YES
Standard Searchcoil : 10"x12" PROformance™ DD
Standard Land Headphones : Included; weight 16 oz. (.45 kgs.)
Length (Adjustable) : 20" to 68" (.51m - 1.72m)
Total Weight : 6.9 lbs. (3.13 kgs.) includes batteries
Batteries : 8 AA (included); rechargeables and charger also included
Warranty : 2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor
- Cache Hunting
- Relic Hunting
- Dry Beach/Fresh Water Hunting
- Surf Hunting
- Jewelry Hunting
- Coin Hunting
- Ghost Town Hunting